Here at Marshalls Coaches we have a programme of on-going in-house training which is tailored to the meet the needs of the drivers. We can also provide this training to external customers.
We can now offer for group of 8 people, First Aid training.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding the CPC training we provide.
SERVICE DRIVERS REQUIRED
We are looking to recruit drivers for our modern fleet of service vehicles.
You will be working various shifs on a 5 day over 7 rota basis, with hours ranging from 06.00 - midnight.
Skills and attributes required:
We also offer the followig benefits:
- Experienced bus driver with a Cat D licence - training will be provided for the right candidate
- Used to dealing with customers in a friendly and coureous manner
- Well organised and reliable individual with a tidy and smart appearance.
If you think you would be a good addition to our brilliant team, please ring 01636 821138 (option 3) to discuss or email email@example.com
- Full uniform provided
- Industry leading rate of pay
- Perkbox membership (discount on high-street shopping)
- Excellent working conditions with our state of the art service buses.
COACH DRIVERS REQUIRED
We are looking to recruit coach drivers for our modern fleet of coaches, covering a variety of work including tours, schools and private groups. In addition to this there is an expectation that occasional service shift cover will be required.
As a leading coach operator in the area, we offer an industry leading rate of pay.
We are an award winning, highly accredited family run business offering the following benefits including:
- Full uniform provided.
- Perkbox membership. (discount on high-street shopping)
- Great working conditions with our state of the art fleet of buses and coaches.
If you think you would be a good addition to our brilliant team, please ring 01636 821138 (option 1) to dicsuss or email firstname.lastname@example.org