- Pick up routes will be allocated dependent on loadings.
- Payment for school travel is either monthly by Standing Order or Termly.
- All payments are by BACS only.
- Standing order payments can only be done from September as there is no facility to pay standing order part way through any school term.
- All passes are issued by email and are QR Codes. Passes will not be issued until payment is received.
- All passengers MUST be registered by 15th July to be guaranteed a seat on their chosen service.
- If your child is a current Marshalls passholder, then re-registration is automatic.
- If your child currently travels but pays daily, you must register them to guarantee a seat.
To reserve a seat for your child for the school year, please complete the ‘Home to School’ enquiry form below.
Each year, routes are reassessed depending on the number of children travelling from each stop. Routes and times may change as a result of this exercise. We ask that parents simply choose their nearest stop and the child will be allocated accordingly. We will try to accommodate additional requests, but this is not guaranteed.
We review the routes each year depending on the number of children who apply. We reserve the right to change the timetable to accommodate travel requirements. Your child will not necessarily travel on the same bus or route or at the same time as the previous year.
Applications received after the end of July may not be processed until the end of August. This means your child may not be able to get a space on a school bus and you may not be able to travel until we can confirm this. If possible, we may be able to offer space on an alternative route on a temporary or permanent basis. It is therefore essential that you make plans to take your child to school if we are unable to provide transport.
If payment is not received your child will have to pay the daily fare in cash to the driver until payment is received for the pass.
If your child’s return to school is dependent on exam results, please register them.
Please ensure both parent/guardian and child reads and understands our Home to School Terms & Conditions which includes the pupil Student Code of Conduct whilst using home to school transport.
Please see below the bus timetable for the Grantham Schools.
Home to School timetable